under one roof
Aastha Hospital a centre of excellence for Nephrology, Urology and Minimal Access Surgery, was established over a decade ago by the enterprising Doctor couple, Dr Neena Gupta and Dr. Sanjeev Gupta' as "Aastha Kidney & Super Speciality Hospital". After specialising in their respective specialities from some of the best medical institutes in India, they started their practice in Ludhiana. They realised that there was an acute need for a specialised Kidney care facility where comprehensive Nephrology and Urology related services could be provided. Hence, Aastha was born.
Today, this 80 bed Hospital, located in the centre of Ludhiana, provides a comprehensive service spectrum related to Nephrology & Urology and is a centre of excellence for Minimally Access & Bariatric Surgeries as well. Over the years, Aastha has successfully treated thousands of suffering patients. At Aastha, we believe in continuously upgrading our skills and infrastructure so that our patients receive the best treatment outcomes possible.
Take A Right Step
For Your Life
Aastha Kindney & Super Specialty Hospital is located in the heart of Ludhiana City near Aarti Chowk. A Superspeciality center providing comprehensive health care in an approachable, spaciour and ergonomically designer premises.
Highly Qualified & experiencd surgeons with specialized training-Each an expert in his own field. Every surgeon is also highly skilled in latest technologies like endoscopy laparoscopy, laser reconstruction etc.
Three bedded emergency & 14 bedded well partitioned ICU equipped with ventilators, bed side dialysis central oxygen, suction & monitoring. Each patient is taken care of by a senior super specialist round the clock. Six bedded highly advanced Dialysis unit with best rental technical staff. Patients are in a scientifically based friendly atmosphere with a gentle touch. There is a backup of 24 Hrs working path lab, Radio imaging & X-unit. Patient are under the care of a senior nephrologist available round the clock.
- Complete Kidney Hospital with both Urology and Nephrology under our roof.
- Attained ISO 9001: 2008 Certificate & Renal Transplant Certification from Govt. of Punjab.
- 15 yrs of quality experience in treating Urological and Nephrological ailments.
- Performed over 20,000 successful surgeries.
- World’s most advanced technology 100 watt holmium laser for bloodless Stone and Prostate Surgeries.
- Expertise in treating patients with Kidney Cancers under Uro Oncology.
- Dr. Sanjeev Gupta, H.O.D. Urology, expertise in treating Childhood Congenital Kidney
- Disorders requiring reconstructive surgeries.
- Treated 300 gms of enlarged Prostate through Laser.
- Internationally trained full time dedicated medical team.
- Performing Successful Renal Transplantation surgeries from past 5 years.
- 24 Hours Emergency services.
- In house Pathology Lab.
- ICU, ICCU with state of the art Equipment.
- Fully equipped Operation Theatre.
- Round the clock medical and paramedical staff available.
- In House State of the art medical and diagnostic equipments available, with in house
- Laboratory, Pharmacy and Pantry.
- 24 hours complete supervision by Super Specialists.
- Fully Equipped Renal ICU for Patients with Obstructive Uropathies requiring both Nephrology and Urology Care.
- State of the Art Intensive care Unit with Haemodialysis facility available in ICU for sick Patients.
- Compassionate and Caring Staff in Dialysis Unit for CKD Patients.
- Canteen and dietician department Services.
- Parking for vehicles.
- Hospital is situated in a pollution free area.
- All Modalities available for all Kidney diseases like Kidney Stones, Prostate etc. under one roof.
- Empanelled with all major Insurance Companies and TPA’s for Cashless Treatment.
I visited them last year to have a kidney transplant and they gave us detailed information about the entire process. Moreover, they informed us about the ins and out of the procedure so that I can recover smoothly. Now, I feel completely normal and healthy following the surgery.
I was suffering from kidney disease so the doctor recommended I get minimally invasive surgery. The doctor helped me to learn about the entire process and how the procedure will be done. After the surgery, I healed quickly and there was no such problem.
My mother was suffering from a severe urological issue. I visited the doctors and they recommended the treatment. The doctor is so supportive and the entire staff helped my mother. The way they address the patient’s health is exceptionally well and it helped her to get better.
The doctor suggested me to undergo laparoscopy surgery due to health issues I was having. It helped me to get better on time and the entire process was so quick. The doctor guided me on how I need to take care of health following the surgery. I finally feel better and healthy!
I visited several doctors for urology problems but none of them helped me to get desirable results. Glad, I made the final choice to visit Astha Hospital to address the issues. Thank you, to the entire team for effective care and support.
My friend visited Astha hospital for dialysis treatment. I often visited along with him for his sessions. The way doctors and staff take care of the patients is great. Throughout the treatment, they guided him on how to take care of his health, and finally, he is all better now.