Coronavirus Treatment (COVID-19) Hospital Ludhiana, Punjab, The worldwide set out to create a safe and sound surrounding, in regards to the rise of COVID-19 have finally come to something fruitful. Around the globe, dozen of vaccines have been authorized. Aastha Kidney And Super-specialty Hospital is now providing patients with COVID vaccination. Dr. Shikha Gupta is providing the best health care solutions to society for many years. With the rise in COVID-19 cases, you should also get it to save your’s and everyone else life.
- Dr. Shikha Gupta administers the vaccine with caution, only after knowing the patient’s history of coagulation disorder or bleeding.
- Make sure that you rest for 30 minutes following the COVID-19 vaccine to check the vaccinated site. In case, you notice any unwanted symptoms then consult the healthcare team right away.
Considering the current situation, safety is of utmost importance. All the necessary precautions are taken before approving the patient for the vaccine. We will ensure that your safety is given utmost importance, no matter what is the situation.
The need for COVID-19 vaccine
Although it is your own choice, whether you want to get it or not. But, being the best healthcare provider, Our expert advises their patients to get it done on time. Receiving the vaccine will protect one-self and limit the spread of the disease to all the near and dear ones you meet on daily basis.
Make sure that you pre-register, at least 3 days before the vaccination. For more information, get in touch with our hospital staff.
- Till the time trials of COVID-19 are not done on pregnant women. So, it is advised to not take these shots. Talk to the doctor for better understanding.
- Patients with an allergic reaction or anaphylactic history with the CVOID-19 vaccine, should not get it done.
- If any person immediately gets affected or allergic to the food items, infectable therapy, pharmaceutical product, or another item should not get it.