What are the causes, types, and various symptoms of the formulation of kidney stones?
Our kidneys are associated with the discharge of wastage from the body’s functions. One may be wondering,” How do they do so?” Kidneys help in the elimination of the waste or deteriorated material and fluid from the blood. Then this wastage and fluid are converted to urine which is allowed to terminate from the body. Once in a while, it takes place that the amount of waste alleviates and the fluid is not so sufficient to help the waste to get out of the body in the form of urine. Then the waste material accumulates in the body and forms various lumps which are known as stones. If one finds any such complication then it is suggested to see a urologist in Ludhiana at your earliest.
- What are the causes and risk factors of kidney stones?
- If one has encountered the problem of kidney stones before then he is more likely to face it again.
- It could be inherited. If any member of your family has or had a kidney stone then you might face the chances of facing it again.
- Doctors usually suggest drinking water in abundance. If one does not do so then it becomes difficult to eliminate the waste out of the body which deposits in the kidneys in the form of stones.
- If one’s diet includes proteins and sodium content n abundance then one might face the deposition of wastage
- In usual cases of kidney stones, it is encountered with those who are overweight.
- If you have gone through any kind of surgery like gastric bypass or any kind of intestinal surgery, then the chances of encountering kidney stones increases.
- If you are suffering from any sort of kidney cystic disease like polycystic kidney disease.
- If your urine contains huge and alleviated levels of:
- If you are facing severe pain, swelling, or irritation in either joints or bowels.
- If you are consuming certain medications like:
- Calcium Based antacids
- Is there any sort of variation in the kidney stones?
Kidney stones do have variation. They are of many kinds depending upon their nature. Subsequent are the types of kidney stones:
- Calcium Stones
- Uric acid stones
- Struvite stones
- Cystine Stones
- What are the symptoms of kidney stones?
Symptoms are usually unrecognizable if the size of the kidney stone is small. Because it keeps on floating and does not stay in the same place.
- If one finds it difficult to urinate because of the constant pain, then it is a sure shot case of kidney stones.
- If you experience blood content in urine, it is demanding your immediate attention to take action.
- The emergence of sudden, sharp, and severe pain in the lower abdominal area or back.
- When one is suffering from kidney stones, nausea and vomiting become a usual case.