Nipro hemodialysis unit:
Healthy kidneys help to clean blood and remove extra fluid in the urine form. This also helps in making the substance that keeps the body healthy. Dialysis replaces some of the functions when the kidney is not able to do it correctly. Dialysis is of 2 different types:
- Peritoneal dialysis
Dialysis is needed when the kidney is no longer able to remove waste from the body and keep it healthy. This problem occurs when there is only 10 to 15 percent of the kidney functioning left. The person can have different symptoms which include,
What is the working of Hemodialysis?
Hemodialysis is the method in which a special filter along with a dialysis machine is used which is called a dialyzer or artificial kidney which helps in cleaning the blood. The doctor needs access to get the blood into the dialyzer which is done with minor surgery and this is done through arms.
Why are Aastha Nipro dialyzers well-known?
With Aastha Nipro dialyzers, self-assured patient outcomes and quality of life are continuously improved. Nipro is a global leader in the field of hemodialysis, providing comprehensive renal solutions for over 5 decades. We are motivated by creativity and patient protection to deliver good quality goods, maximizing energy, commitment, and resources, to fulfill the demands of consumers, health care practitioners, and sourcing managers alike.
Benefits of Nipro hemodialysis.
Nipro hemodialysis has several benefits, not only for patients but also for hospitals and doctors. They make the procedure simple and easy for doctors, no matter what type of patient they are dealing with. In case, you are struggling to get dialysis treatment from the best hospitals with Nipro dialyzers, you need to visit and meet our specialist once. He will examine you well first and tell you the benefits of having treatment from him, only then recommend you the treatment.
Benefits of Aastha Nipro Hemodialyzers for Patients
- Decreased level of mortality.
- Lower risk of mortality from cardiovascular and infection
- Enhanced safety and hemodynamic stability
- Enhanced response to stimulating erythropoiesis agents
- Greater phosphate and β2-microglobulin reduction
- Reduced inflammatory indicators
- Lower risk of hypotension dialysis problems
- Importantly increased patient happiness and quality of life
- No extra charges as compared to other kidney centers.
- Lower the overall hospital incidence rate
- Reduced internet replacement fluid prices
- Reduced costs of hospitalization.
- Only available in reputed as well as famous hospitals.
When do I contact the doctor?
You need to consult the doctor immediately in case of seizures and blackouts. While some of these symptoms may be a result of other medical condition, it is always advisable to receive immediate medical attention. Repeated seizures can cause serious injury and must never be ignored.Book an Appointment