Breast Cancer Treatment in Ludhiana, Punjab
Breast Cancer Treatment in Ludhiana, Punjab, The number of women indisposed with breast cancer is continuously rising. Many people believe in the notion that breast cancer can only and only succumb to women, but NO! You are wrong here. Both Genders (Male and Female) can suffer from breast cancer. Ummm…Yes!! It’s common among women only.
Did you know?
With the growing awareness and the rapid advancements in medical science to treat breast cancer, the ratio of breast cancer concerning deaths is considerably falling.
Words of praise for Asthma Superscpecilaity hospital
At our super specialities hospital, we have gained appreciation for successfully treating a large number of breast cancer cases with the following:
- Earlier detection
- Personalised treatment approach
Are there any types of breast cancer?
Based on the intensity of the progression of cancer-causing cells and the other factors, the following varieties of breast cancer are being found:
- Inflammatory breast cancer
- Invasive lobular carcinoma
- Male breast cancer
- Paget’s disease of the breast
- Recurrent breast cancer
- Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS)
- Lobular carcinoma in situ (LCIS)
Which are the symptoms of breast cancer?
Some of the most noticed symptoms of breast cancer are as follow:
- Thickening in the breasts
- Extreme changes in the physical characteristics of the breasts including:
- The skin over the breasts
- A new or fresh inversion of the nipples
- Experiencing the following in the areola (pigmented area)
- Redness on the breast skin
When is the right time to see the doctor?
No sooner, you come across the above-mentioned symptoms, than you should immediately visit the doctor.
Are breast cancer-causing cells prone to expansion?
Surely, they are! After originating from her breasts, if these are not stopped, then cancer-causing cells may spread to either or both the following:
- Lymph Nodes
- Other prominent areas of the body
From where does breast cancer begin?
- The root from where breast cancer starts getting expanded is the milk-producing ducts.
- Once in often, this cancer can also commence from the glandular tissue.
Which causes can be held responsible for this cancerous situation?
The various pieces of research are holding the subsequent factors as the most prominent ones:
- Hormonal factors
- Lifestyle factors
- Environmental factors
- Genetic factors
What puts you at risk of breast cancer?
Following are the risk factors associated with breast cancer which every person must know:
- Being female (Breast cancer is common among females)
- Progressive age
- Problematic history of the breast conditions
- Previous record or the family history of the breast cancer
- Perpetual exposure to radiation
- Experiencing periods at an early age
- Menopause is being encountered at a significantly older age
- Conception in the advanced maternal age
- Never Got pregnant
- Intake of alcohol and cigarettes on a regular basis
- Have undergone postmenopausal hormone therapy
- Not intaking the healthy diet
Do Not Put Yourself At Risk!
The delayed attention on the symptoms of breast cancer can be a reason for the disease progression. If you do not want to suffer from the adverse consequence and the lifetime bothersome condition, then it is high time that you should consult reputed doctors.
When do I contact the doctor?
You need to consult the doctor immediately in case of seizures and blackouts. While some of these symptoms may be a result of other medical condition, it is always advisable to receive immediate medical attention. Repeated seizures can cause serious injury and must never be ignored.Book an Appointment