Kidney Dialysis Centre In Ludhiana
Dialysis In Ludhiana: Renal replacement therapy (RRT) is a term used to refer to treatment modalities that are used to replace normal kidney waste filtering functions. Acute kidney insufficiency (AKI) causes progressive deterioration in body acid-base balance regulation, as well as electrolyte and fluid equilibrium. In such an environment, RRT is necessary to help the body withstand the resulting metabolic derangements.
As per research, dialysis is one of the most common types of RRT, which is used to treat certain kidney problems.
Dialysis/Renal Replacement Therapy
Indications for RRT
RRT is used whenever homeostasis is not achieved through the kidney functions. There are such situations, in which this condition occurs including-:
- Chronic renal failure
- Acute kidney insufficiency
- Acute hepatic failure
- Septic shock
- Myasthenia gravis
Techniques of RRT
Yes, we are using several techniques to perform RRT including-:
Intermittent Hemodialysis (IHD)-: This mode of treatment enables only intermittent removal of wastes as well as associated with hypotension.
Continuous RRT-: This type is more complex and expensive because it needs continuous anticoagulation therapy. It doesn’t include any type of hypotensive episodes.
- Continuous arteriovenous hemofiltration (CAVHF)
- Slow continuous ultrafiltration (SCUF)
- Continuous venovenous hemodiafiltration (CVVHDF)
- Continuous venovenous hemofiltration (CVVHF)
- Continuous venovenous hemodialysis (CVVHD)
- Slow low-efficiency daily dialysis (SLEDD)
1. Peritoneal dialysis
2. Plasmapheresis or plasma exchange
Criteria for RRT
Renal replacement therapy is usually based on the below-mentioned criteria.
- If a patient is suffering from Chronic renal failure, a bleeding diathesis, refractory volume expansion, and acidosis, or hyperkalemia.
- Anuria-: Explained as the absence of urine production in your body.
- High serum creatinine as well as High levels of urea
- Metabolic acidosis without compensation
- Oliguria or insufficient urine.
- Temperature soaring above 40 0C
- Harmful changes or fluctuations in Potassium and serum sodium
- When High blood urea leads you to several complications like pericarditis, encephalopathy, and neuropathy
- Cardiac failure
- Pulmonary edema which cannot be treated with the help of diuretic therapy
- Lithium overdose
The principle of RRT
RRT is based on semi-permeable membrane use in a process called ultrafiltration to filter waste in the form of solutes, by diffusion and excess water. The rate of ultrafiltration depends on the pressure of a transmembrane and the permeability of the membrane.
The dissemination of the solute also depends on factors such as:
- A gradient of the intercompartmental concentration separated by the membrane
- Membrane surface layer
- Solute features like Blood flow rate, molecular weight, dialysis flow, and protein binding.
- Diffusion coefficient
The basic mechanism for the various RRT modes or techniques
- Hemofiltration depends on the removal of water by a transmembrane pressure that is above plasma oncotic pressure. Water is removed in peritoneal dialysis, by increasing dialysate osmolarity.
- Intermittent hemodialysis in eliminating waste water relies on the same process as hemofiltration. It is composed of three elements:
1. Blood supply system
2. The dialysis
3. The dialyzer
To get RRT, you need to book an appointment by email or call, so that the doctor can first examine your condition, and then suggest you treatment mode accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are The Signs That You Need Nipro Dialysis?
These are some signs that indicate the need for Nipro Dialysis.
- ESRD (End-Stage Renal Disease)
- Weakness due to anemia
- ER is less than 15ml per minute
- Loss of appetite
- Declaration of 5th-stage CKD (Chronic kidney disease)
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling in hands and feet
- Upset stomach, nausea, and vomit
What Are The Causes Of Renal Kidney Failure?
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Heart disease
- Family history of kidney disease
- Abnormal kidney structure
- Old or above the age of 60
- A long history of consuming painkillers such as over-the-counter medication like non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- Chronic glomerulonephritis (kidney damage)
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Blocked urinary tract
Visit us for Nipro Dialysis if you are diagnosed with renal kidney failure.
What Should You Do Before Your Nipro Dialysis?
You must monitor your blood pressure and weight closely during and after treatment. After a month, you will get the test results. Blood tests to check the Urea Reduction Ratio (URR) and Total Urea Clearance (Kt/V) to observe how well your Nipro dialysis is eliminating the waste from the body.
What Are The AfterCare Instruction Post Nipro Dialysis?
You would have to care for yourself and your health a little more after Nipro Dialysis for your renal kidney failure.
The doctor will instruct you to follow a special diet. When your kidneys are not functioning correctly, then you would have to change your diet and also limit how much you are drinking. Based on the type of dialysis, the doctor will give you a diet to follow. However, most dialysis must limit phosphorus, sodium, and potassium from your diet.
Why Should You Select Aastha Nipro Dialysis Unit?
- We have the best fully automatic double-pass water treatment plant, which helps provide the best and safest quality water for dialysis.
- We have Nipro-trained and experienced dialysis staff members that provide the best healthcare.
- We have an online dialysis management system that helps us record the data online for the doctor to improve their clinical outcome.
- We have the latest and advanced therapies, hemodiafiltration and hemofiltration, with many other clinical benefits.
- We provide automatic dialysis preparation that helps us in reducing the rate of infection and human error.
GET IN TOUCH
When do I contact the doctor?
You need to consult the doctor immediately in case of seizures and blackouts. While some of these symptoms may be a result of other medical condition, it is always advisable to receive immediate medical attention. Repeated seizures can cause serious injury and must never be ignored.Call us on Our Helpline no