Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Himachal Pradesh
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction is the problem when a man cannot keep or get an erection during sexual intercourse. In other words, it is called impotence. If you are experiencing ED then It is a normal state. In many cases, the problem triggers due to stress. The problem can occur due to emotional or relationship issues that need to be addressed by the experts. Some of the types of male sexual dysfunction are mentioned-below:
- Absent or delayed ejaculation
- Premature Ejaculation
- Losing interest in sexual activity
Finding the best Erectile Dysfunction Doctors in Himachal Pradesh, Ludhiana, and any other place needs utmost attention & it should be done carefully. Finding an able and skilled doctor is the first step to get Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Himachal Pradesh and Ludhiana.
What are the symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction?
- Not able to get the erection
- Reduced sex drive
- Not able to maintain the erection during sexual intercourse
What are the causes of erectile dysfunction?
Let’s talk you through the physical factors which lead to erectile dysfunction:
- High blood pressure
- Prostate disease
- Hypothyroidism (under-active thyroid gland)
- Cardiovascular disease
- Sleep issues
- Undergone the treatment of enlarged prostate or prostate cancer
- Surgery that impacts the spinal cord or pelvic area
- Spinal cord injury
- Parkinson’s disease
Some of the psychological factors which lead to erectile dysfunction are:
Kidney stone treatment should be done at an early stage. Delaying in getting these treated will only cause the enlargement of the stones. If these stones are overgrown, the nature of surgery may become too invasive.
- Anxiety about sexual performance
- Unresolved issues, conflicts, and problems within emotional & sexual relations.
How to diagnose erectile dysfunction?
The doctor who will diagnose your condition will do a physical examination and ask you different questions. Accordingly, a treatment plan is strategized for you. If there is an underlying health condition then the doctor will suspect the same and ask you to do further tests or consultation. Some of the tests which need to be done are:
- Blood tests: During blood tests, a sample is taken to look for the sign of diabetes, heart issue, low testosterone, and other health issues.
- Physical examination: This includes examining the testicle and penis & checking the nerve sensation.
- Urine test: A urine test helps to look for the diabetic condition and other health issues behind it.
- Ultrasound: The Ultrasound is helpful to detect blood flow issues.
- Physical examination: The doctor will ask you different questions in regards to depression and other psychological reasons will be taken into account.
What is the treatment plan for Erectile Dysfunction?
First of all, the doctor will ensure that you get the strategic treatment plan as per your condition. If there is an issue that is making the erectile dysfunction worse then you need to get the treatment for that. The underlying health condition needs to be treated and you will be told about the different options. The doctor will discuss the benefits and potential risk factors & even ask what are your preferences.
What lifestyle changes are helpful for the patients?
You need to quit smoking and if you are not able to do that then ask the doctor for help. If you have excess weight, then it makes the condition worse. Following a physical regime will be beneficial as it reduces stress, increases blood flow, and helps you lose weight.
When do I contact the doctor?
You need to consult the doctor immediately in case of seizures and blackouts. While some of these symptoms may be a result of other medical condition, it is always advisable to receive immediate medical attention. Repeated seizures can cause serious injury and must never be ignored.Book an Appointment