Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Jammu, Erectile Dysfunction Doctors in Jammu
What is erectile dysfunctioning? What are the causes and symptoms of the same?
As we know, in a country like India, not only the infertility problems are prevalent, but the problems related to sex are the ones which disturb the people to a significant extent. One of the most customary issues regarding sex is erectile dysfunctioning. But as long as erectile dysfunctioning treatment in Jammu is available, one needs not to worry. An erectile dysfunctioning treatment in Jammu is done by keeping in mind that the treatment may not cause any harm to the sperm count and mobility.
How does the problem of erectile dysfunctioning is caused?
There are variegated causes by which the problem of erectile dysfunctioning is caused:
- Sometimes, the blood flow is not reaching in a smooth way to the penis, which refrains it to be erect.
- Once in a while, if there is a development of any heart diseases in the human body, the problem of erectile dysfunctioning is seen as the indication for the same.
- Most commonly, it is faced with being to the following:Emotional breakdown, Stress
When should one deliberate with the doctor?
One should deliberate with the doctor on the following conditions:
- It is accepted that owing to emotional disturbance, one may not be able to keep the penis erect. But if this problem does not come to light occasionally and has become a common phenomenon, which occurs almost daily, then you should not neglect or feel hesitant to consult a doctor.
- If you are able to erect but the same is not happening when you want to engage in an intercourse activity.
- If in any condition, you are not able to erect.
What does erectile dysfunctioning probably indicate?
The problem of erectile dysfunctioning probably indicate the following:
- That you might experience any sort of serious cardiovascular disease.
- You may experience any sort of stroke or heart disease.
What is the variegated reason for the male partner not being able to erect?
Following causes are most common when the male partners are not able to erect:
- Sometimes, the blood flow is not able to reach the penis. In other cases, it is observed that the blood is flowing normally to the penis but the same is not getting flown in adequate quantity.
- If the diabetic ailment has caused considerable harm to the nerves.
- Pelvic injuries also account for causing dysfunctioning.
- If there is an intake of medications which is used to heal either health conditions, that may become a reason for causing the dysfunctioning.
- If any sort of radiation therapy is taken to kill the cancer cells particularly in the area near the pelvis or abdomen.
- If the signals from nerves or from spinal cords are facing any hindrance in getting reached to the brains.
There are variegated treatments available for correcting the problem of erectile; le dysfunctioning. But the bonus point of these treatments is that the treatments are of a non-invasive kind in nature. One is able to get the problem of erectile dysfunctioning corrected with the use of oral medications, penile injections or by making use of erectile vacuum devices.
When do I contact the doctor?
You need to consult the doctor immediately in case of seizures and blackouts. While some of these symptoms may be a result of other medical condition, it is always advisable to receive immediate medical attention. Repeated seizures can cause serious injury and must never be ignored.Book an Appointment