Gallbladder Stone Treatment in Himachal Pradesh
What is a GallBladder?
The gallbladder is a vital part of the body that is in a pear-shape. Its positioning is below the liver on the abdomen right side which helps in storing the digestive juice which is known as bile fluid. The fluid helps break the dietary fats. Till the time it is not highly concentrated, the organ takes water from the bile storage.
In some cases, the problem will result in gallbladder stone formation. If you’re diagnosed with this condition then look for an experienced doctor for prompt treatment. Some patients often worry about the Gallbladder stone surgery cost. Well! You should talk with your doctor to understand better what needs to be done. Thankfully, you can find the best medical experts for Gallbladder stone treatment in Himachal Pradesh, Ludhiana, and other parts of Punjab. You need to be mindful while looking for a medical expert.
What is meant by Gallbladder stone?
Gallbladder stones are stone-like material out together with cholesterol, calcium, salts, and bile pigment. Gallstones are also known by the name of Biliary Calculi. The problem is linked to the digestive tract. In some cases, the gallstone size is like sand grain, or it can be of the golf ball size. Statistics have shown that around 15% of the patients above the age of 50 experience this problem.
What are the reasons behind GallBladder stone?
Prevalence of gallbladder stones can occur due to different reasons. Some of the reasons are mentioned below:
- Cholesterol takes the form of crystallization in the bile
- The gallbladder did not get empty completely
- The liver is producing cholesterol in excess
These are some of the causes which are known to be behind the problem of gall bladder stone.
How is Gallstone categorized?
Gallstone is categorized into three different types and these are discussed below:
- Cholesterol stones: Cholesterol stones are yellowish-green in color and their composition is of crystallized cholesterol.
- Mixed stones: Mixed stones are one of the main types of gallbladder stones. These stones are a combination of salt and cholesterol, which develop in different rounds.
- Pigment stones: Pigment stones are small and dark in color. Their occurrence comes in numbers, and they are made of bilirubin that is a yellow color pigment.
Who is at increased risk of getting gallbladder stones?
- The occurrence of gallstones is more common in women after and during pregnancy.
- The person who is obese is at increased risk of getting gallstones.
- Genetic factors can also result in gallstone
Signs and symptoms of Gallbladder stone
It may not cause signs and symptoms. If the gallstone is stuck in the duct, then it results in blockage, and it leads to different symptoms like:
- Sudden pain in the upper right portion of the abdomen
- Sudden pain in the center part of the abdomen.
- The problem can result in nausea, right shoulder pain, and back pain.
- The pain can last for few minutes to hours
How the gallbladder stone is treated?
If the symptoms are severe or in excess, then you will be suggested to get surgery for gallstone bladder removal. The patients who do not have any symptoms need no treatment. With the surgical intervention, the problem will get solved. Talk to your doctor and discuss your condition for a strategic treatment plan.
When do I contact the doctor?
You need to consult the doctor immediately in case of seizures and blackouts. While some of these symptoms may be a result of other medical condition, it is always advisable to receive immediate medical attention. Repeated seizures can cause serious injury and must never be ignored.Book an Appointment