Renal Stone Or Kidney Stone Removal Surgery in Ludhiana, Punjab
Renal Stone Surgery Overview
Renal Stone Surgery: Kidney Stone Treatment in Ludhiana, Punjab The kidney stones are hard deposits of minerals and salts that develop within the kidneys, often called nephrolithiasis, renal calculi, and urolithiasis. Of the other factors of kidney stones are eating unhealthy food, extra body weight, certain medical problems, and other nutrients as well as medications. Stones in the kidney may impact every portion of the urinary tract like a bladder. Stones also develop when urine is condensed to facilitate the crystallization and adherence of minerals.
This may be very difficult to remove kidney stones, although the stones typically cause little lasting harm if they can be detected immediately. You may simply require pain relief and fluids to remove a kidney stone depending on the condition.
Diagnosis and tests for kidney stones include-:
- Tests in blood-:Tests of your blood can show excessive calcium or uric acid. The findings of blood tests help to track your kidney’s health which will lead the doctor to search for more problems.
- Check urine-: The 24-hour urine check will indicate that you excrete too many minerals that shape stone or too few stone-preventing substances. Your urologist in Punjab may ask for two consecutive days to obtain urine for this examination.
- Imaging-:Current imaging scans may identify urinary kidney stones. And minuscule stones may be shown in high-speed or dual-energy CT. Simple abdominal rays are less common because small kidney stones can be missed in this kind of imaging test.
Another imaging option to diagnose kidney stones is ultrasound, a non-invasive, rapid, and easy to perform a test.
- Passed stones analysis-: You might be told to urinate to gather stones that you move via a strainer. Laboratory analysis will show your stones’ make-up in your kidney. This information is used by your doctor to determine why your kidney stones are causing them and to develop a plan to prevent more renal stones.
Well, treatment for renal and kidney stones depends on the condition, type, and stone size.
In case, an individual has small stones with minimal symptoms, he can get rid of those stones with the help of-:
- Drinking plenty of water
- Pain relievers like ibuprofen and naproxen sodium (Aleve).
- Certain medications such as tamsulosin (Flomax). It is a type of an alpha-blocker, you can take it with dutasteride and tamsulosin.
- Sound waves are used to break away the kidney stones. Your urologist in Ludhiana may prescribe a treatment known as extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy with some kidney stones, based on their size and position.
- A surgical procedure to extract very large renal stones. The procedure referred to as percutaneous nephrostomy involves the operation of the kidney stone using a small incision in your back and the small telescopes.
- With the help of the scope to remove stones from the kidney. Your doctor can transfer a short, lighted tube (uretero zone) fitted with a camera through your urethra with a bladder to your ureter to extract stone from your ureter or kidney.
When do I contact the doctor?
You need to consult the doctor immediately in case of seizures and blackouts. While some of these symptoms may be a result of other medical condition, it is always advisable to receive immediate medical attention. Repeated seizures can cause serious injury and must never be ignored.Book an Appointment