Kidney Stone Treatment in Bathinda, Kidney Specialist Doctor in Bathinda
What all you need to know about laser treatment for kidney stones?
Precisely, the odds of kidney stone occurrence have increased with time. If you are diagnosed with this issue then make sure that you get the best Kidney Stone Treatment in Bathinda. It is important to make sure that you look for the best Kidney Specialist Doctor in Bathinda who is having years of know-how about the treatment.
If you are in search of a doctor then visit Aastha hospital to get the bespoke treatment that improves your condition for the better.
Treatment for small stone with symptoms
For small stone, the doctor will suggest the non-invasive treatment options:
- Giving you medications to relieve pain.
- Giving you medications to help in stone expulsion
- Increasing the fluid intake which allows the stone to come out.
- Medications make it easier for the muscles in the uterus to get relaxed. This way the stone comes out with minimal pain.
Treatment options for urinary stones
- The laser applied from the outside focuses on the stone which allows it to break into small fragments. Into the urinary tract, the tiny scope is inserted which helps the stone to become visible and the laser energy can be put in the right manner.
- Stone presence is located in the body through the small tunnel which is made from the skin and then the stone fragments are removed. Into the abdominal area, small incisions are made to enter the urinary tract and stone removal is done.
What are the tips to prevent kidney stones?
- Daily, you need to consume 2 to 3 liters of water. Besides, have soups and fruits.
*On most days, urine needs to be clear. In case, you notice it to be concentrated or yellowish, then it can be due to excessive sweating or the fluid intake is extremely less.
- You need to limit salt intake daily, especially if you have high blood pressure.
- Make sure your diet has a limited amount of food with oxalates. Some of the options are chocolates, strawberries, blueberries, beer, soy drinks, organ meats, shellfish, almonds, asparagus, spinach, peanuts, tea, coffee, sardine, and anchovies.
In this situation, you must increase the intake of citrus food daily. Some of the options are orange, lime, lemon, and grapefruit. Opt for these food items when you are diagnosed with kidney stones.
- Following the laser therapy, the patient will experience pain. Men may feel pain in the testicles and penis. Medications can work well to deal with pain. During the recovery phase, the medications are prescribed which makes your condition better.
- You can shower as normal in the home.
- You are allowed to use the stairs.
- Weight lifting and exercise should not be done till the time doctor tells you to do so.
- Make sure you do not sit for a long time. In-between you need to walk.
When do I contact the doctor?
You need to consult the doctor immediately in case of seizures and blackouts. While some of these symptoms may be a result of other medical condition, it is always advisable to receive immediate medical attention. Repeated seizures can cause serious injury and must never be ignored.Book an Appointment