Kidney Treatment in Himachal Pradesh
What conditions can be treated by a nephrologist? What treatment options he can provide?
Nephrology is also referred to as renal medicine. It is the medical specialty that helps kidney failure or kidney impaired patients. When kidney function is not performing its functions then the body will collect the waste toxins which need to be excreted in the urine. Timely Kidney Treatment in Himachal Pradesh and Ludhiana will improve your condition drastically. To ensure that your kidney is functioning properly you should consult the experienced Kidney Specialist Doctor in Himachal Pradesh and Ludhiana.
With the esteemed team of doctors and specialists, you will be given treatment for different conditions. Kidney function can get affected due to issues like renal tubular disease, diabetes, acute kidney injury, an autoimmune disorder (vasculitis and lupus nephritis). With our team of nephrologists, you will be given the most advanced and improved treatment plan. We have a team of urologists, transplant surgeons, nephrologists, interventional radiologists, and highly trained dialysis nurses to give you the right care on every step of the treatment.
What conditions are treated by our doctors?
Our specialist will manage, evaluate, and treat different conditions which include the following:
- Glomerular Disease: Its occurrence is rare and it affects the way blood is filtered and it might be linked to urine protein and blood in the urine.
- Acute Kidney Injury: This condition will occur quickly and it can lead to acid-base disturbances and electrolytes. The problem will affect the kidney’s functioning quickly.
- Chronic Kidney Disease: Chronic kidney disease is present for a long time.
- End-stage Kidney disease: This occurs when the kidney fails and in that case, you need to get the kidney replacement so that its functioning gets better.
- Kidney Stone: Our skilled and trained team of doctors will provide you the kidney stone treatment. The treatment includes the modern art of technology so that your condition gets better.
- High blood pressure: High blood pressure is also referred to as advanced hypertension. The doctor will understand the reason behind it and give you the treatment plan accordingly.
- Kidney Transplant: A kidney transplant is a great choice for patients whose kidneys are not working. Our kidney doctor follows an extensive approach for the treatment and gives you a strategic treatment for the same.
During the treatment, just make sure to take proper care of your health and follow the suggestions given by your medical expert.
What are the different treatment options?
Some of the treatment options which can be suggested are:
- Comprehensive dialysis services
- Chronic dialysis outpatient care
- Percutaneous cannula placement using ultrasound guidance
- For patients with end-stage renal disease: Dialysis and transplant services
- For native kidneys percutaneous needle biopsy and real-time ultrasound to do kidney transplant.
- Get treatment for severe end-stage renal disease which includes peritoneal dialysis, kidney transplant, and peritoneal dialysis.
When do I contact the doctor?
You need to consult the doctor immediately in case of seizures and blackouts. While some of these symptoms may be a result of other medical condition, it is always advisable to receive immediate medical attention. Repeated seizures can cause serious injury and must never be ignored.Book an Appointment