Kidney Treatment in Jammu, Kidney Specialist Doctor in Jammu
What are the general tips which you need to follow for your kidney health?
What is the purpose of kidneys?
Kidneys play an indispensable role in the human body. They are in the shape of beans. Not only does it help in filtering blood and produce urine, but they keep up with the acid-base balance in the body, regulating blood production, and blood pressure. They can get wrecked by different diseases and health issues like cancer, stone formation, or kidney failure. Thankfully, the avant-garde and improved Kidney Treatment in Jammu, Ludhiana, and other Nother parts have helped the patients to a great extent. Consulting the Kidney Specialist Doctor in Jammu, Ludhiana, and any other place will improve your chances of getting successful treatment.
What are the prevalent tips for kidney health?
Patients suspected or diagnosed with kidney ailment are at increased risk of chronic kidney issues. Research has shown that they are likely to have blood vessels and heart issues. Medical intervention at the right time is going to prove fruitful to your overall health and slow down the disease progression.
Early-stage kidney issues won’t leave any symptoms. Even a urinary tract infection can cause kidney damage. Do not leave any situation untreated and take into notice anything which is not normal. Some of the ubiquitous tips for your kidney health are mentioned below:
- Keep in checking the sugar levels: Diabetic patients need to hold back on the sugar consumption to control the sugar level. It is important to do regular blood tests to check the kidney functioning. With high sugar levels, the kidneys are damaged and it can be a life-threatening situation. Monitor and control the sugar level to reduce the likelihood of kidney damage.
- Keep control of blood pressure: An increase in blood pressure is harmful to kidney health. Make sure the blood pressure level is under control. Follow the necessary dietary and lifestyle changes suggested by the doctor to improve your overall well-being.
- Control salt intake: You must reduce salt consumption and junk food consumption. Preferably, your diet should have home-cooked and fresh vegetables & fruits. Eat what will be helpful for your entire body. If you are unsure what to have, then consult the medical expert about the same.
- Smoking affects the blood vessels: Smoking does not just harm the kidney but all the body parts. If you smoke, then you are at increased risk of heart issues and high blood pressure. For the health and betterment of the body, you need to quit smoking.
- Keep your water intake correct: You must keep your water intake correct. Water consumption will take away the harmful toxins from the body and reduce your chances to get chronic kidney issues.
- Get enough sleep: It is important to get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep on a daily basis.
By following these tips and the suggestions given by your medical expert you will make a lot of difference in your kidney health.
When do I contact the doctor?
You need to consult the doctor immediately in case of seizures and blackouts. While some of these symptoms may be a result of other medical condition, it is always advisable to receive immediate medical attention. Repeated seizures can cause serious injury and must never be ignored.Book an Appointment