Laparoscopy surgery in Jammu, Laparoscopic Surgeon in Jammu
What is Laparoscopic surgery? What is its treatment approach and procedures?
What is Laparoscopic surgery?
Jammu Aastha Kidney & Super Speciality Hospital, Laparoscopic surgery is a minimally invasive procedure used to scrutinize the vital organs in the body. It is also referred to as a key-role diagnostic procedure. This surgical approach prevents the need to get an open surgery. A long and thin-tube has a tiny light attached to it which helps in showing inside images of the abdominal cavity on the video monitor. The surgeon looks through these images and performs the treatment by making a small incision.
When you look for a laparoscopic surgeon in Jammu, Ludhiana, or any place in Punjab, always make sure to consult the able one. With the experienced and skilled surgeon, you will be at peace of mind as they use the advanced approach for laparoscopy surgery in Jammu.
What are the reasons to look for a top-rated hospital?
- Consulting the best hospital will ensure that you are offered a wide range of therapeutic and diagnostic services whether just for the abdomen and pelvic area.
- The best surgeons are well-aware of the advanced technique and robotic-assisted methods.
- With the leading techniques and assistance from the eminent health-care staff, you will be given treatment that includes no-scarring, comfortable, painless, speedy recovery, lower-risk, and minimally invasive surgery to the patients.
- High success rate
Treatment & Procedures
Laparoscopic and Robotic Bariatric & Metabolic Surgeries
How obesity is treated?
- Banded procedures
- Duodenal switch
Endoscopic sleeve gastrectomy (ESG)
It’s another name is ESG which comes under the category of weight loss treatment to remove the stomach part for size reduction.
One anastomosis gastric bypass
Roux-en Y gastric bypass
Roux-en-Y gastric bypass is categorized as bariatric surgery to help you lose weight. By undergoing this approach, the size is reduced, and it is connected to the intestine.
- Revision procedures: Revision surgery is performed for the patients who have undergone the weight-loss treatment, and the weight is reduced.
- Reversal procedures: Sleeve gastrectomy
What are the treatment options included in the urological disorder?
The laparoscopic procedure is beneficial to address various urological disorders by making small incisions which include the following:
- Holmium laser enucleation of the prostate (HOLEP)
- Transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP)
- Endoscopic removal of Bladder Stones
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL)
- Retrograde intrarenal surgery (RIRS)
- Ureteroscopy (URS)
- Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery (SILS)
- Optical Internal urethrotomy
Onco-surgeries: (Minimally Invasive)?
For patients getting the laparoscopic procedure has been proven extremely beneficial. Undergoing treatment helps in diagnosing, treating, staging, monitoring, and palliating cancers along with reducing the surgical issue and the minimal downtime.
- A cancer diagnosis is done through laparoscopic guided biopsy.
- Laparoscopic staging helps to check the cancer type and need for therapy. The procedure results in less pain, and hospital stay are minimal.
- The robotic onco-resection helps to check for the esophagus, adrenal, colorectal, kidney, small extension, and gynecology issues.
- Women facing the issue of allied early-stage and small-sized gynecological cancer include the cervix cancer, vagina, ovaries, uterus, or the vulva & for that the treatment includes minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery.
When do I contact the doctor?
You need to consult the doctor immediately in case of seizures and blackouts. While some of these symptoms may be a result of other medical condition, it is always advisable to receive immediate medical attention. Repeated seizures can cause serious injury and must never be ignored.Book an Appointment