Male infertility is a health condition male that reduces the female partner’s likelihood of being pregnant. Infertility in men and women is caused by several factors. The problem is with a man in about a third of infertility situations. It is mainly because of sperm output or sperm delivery issues.
- Peritoneal dialysis
Causes of male infertility
- Sperm Disorders such as-:
- Sperm is not grown fully and of odd shape.
- Sperm has very low numbers like oligospermia and no numbers are defined as azoospermia.
- Sperm is unable to move the right way
- Retrograde Ejaculation
- Immunologic Infertility
- Hormones fluctuations
- Medication including arthritis, depression, infections, high blood pressure, and cancer.
It can be difficult to diagnose the causes of male fertility. Sperm output or distribution are the most important issues. Diagnosis starts with a full diagnosis and clinical evaluation. You may like to perform blood testing and sperm samples with your physician. Apart from this certain tests include-:
- History and Physical Exam
- Semen Analysis
- Transrectal Ultrasound
- Testicular Biopsy
- Hormonal Profile
This will require conception by human sex. The relevant treatments are classified into three categories:
- Male infertility non-surgical diagnosis
- Male Infertility Surgical Treatment
- Male infertility diagnosis for unexplained reasons
How male infertility is treated at Aastha hospital?
We have highly qualified and experienced professionals in our hospital for male infertility treatment. They first perform the diagnosis and management of sexual disease as well as UT disorders. Only then they suggest the right treatment option accordingly. So, you need to visit us once to make your dream into the reality of having babies.
Treatment options that are offered at our hospital for male infertility-:
- Male hypogonadism and testosterone deficiency treatment.
- Erectile dysfunction treatment
- Sperm DNA Fragmentation
- Implantation of penile prosthesis treatment.
- PESA, TESA, TESE
- Male sexual dysfunction treatment.
- Prostate treatment
- Varicocelectomy treatment.
- Pituitary and adrenal disorders treatment.
- Vasectomy reversal treatment.
- Donor & Autologous frozen semen
When do I contact the doctor?
You need to consult the doctor immediately in case of seizures and blackouts. While some of these symptoms may be a result of other medical condition, it is always advisable to receive immediate medical attention. Repeated seizures can cause serious injury and must never be ignored.Book an Appointment