A health care center that is mainly dedicated to medical treatment is a clinic (both an out-patient and a surgical center). Clinics can be run independently or openly and must be sponsored, usually serving people in local areas’ main health care needs. In case, you are struggling to get the best service as well as treatment for your renal failure, you just visit our renal clinic once.
Dialysis care in patients with kidney disease is given by the Renal Unit in Aastha kidney center in Ludhiana. Our Renal unit includes several international and national machines for your comfort level during treatment. The following services are provided by our Renal clinic-:
- Hemodialysis treatment
- Peritoneal Dialysis treatment
- Transplant coordination services
The main goal of our renal clinic is that the lives of our patients are impacted significantly or positively by:
- Patient and family care, support and encouragement
- A medical history of the disease
- Further assistance to transplant and organ donor families
- Nutritionist and psychologist services for end-stage renal disease patients
In order to support patients in having and managing safe dialysis procedures, we have robust facilities. Ideally, it will commence long before the patient starts treatment.
Our offerings are grouped into three categories:
- Connection–: Preparing, training, and service development at any point in the care. Through a way of access awareness, protection programs, easy access development, and dialysis examination on the same day, so that we can fulfill your specific needs.
- Service maturation-: Control production and analysis. When access is given, we must proceed through the maturing and revision phase until complete functionality is available. In order to prevent future risks, early treatment and analysis can include appropriate ultrasounds and other examinations.
- Service management-: Access protection and security to guarantee that exposure is long-term. We provide extensive and continuous control tests and therapies to reduce the risk of any type of infection during and after the treatment. This is done by our experienced surgeons and supporting staff.
When do I contact the doctor?
You need to consult the doctor immediately in case of seizures and blackouts. While some of these symptoms may be a result of other medical condition, it is always advisable to receive immediate medical attention. Repeated seizures can cause serious injury and must never be ignored.Book an Appointment