Spine Diseases Treatment In Ludhiana, Punjab
Spine Diseases Treatment In Ludhiana, Punjab, At Astha Super Speciality hospital, the team of doctors, surgeons and caretakers is committed to making sure you recover from the spine problem as early as possible. The spine disorder restricts you from performing normal day’s activities. With comprehensive care measures and the most effective treatments, we can make our patients glad about the fact that the spine is functioning in the completely normal way.
What Is The Spine?
The 26 vertebrae consist of a structure that supports and protects the spinal cord and the nerves are known as the spine.
What Can The Spine Conditions Lead To?
Several conditions may cause damage to the spine. Such damages may either lead to extreme pain or limited mobility.
But not to worry!
If you have approached Astha Superspeciality hospital, then you just have to relax as the extensive experience of our staff consisting neurosurgeons, orthopaedic surgeons, pain physicians, psychologist and the psychiatrist do treat the complex spinal problems with such an ease and perfection, that it becomes convenient for us to make the quality of your life better and the pain can get improved.
Which Are The Various Types Of Spine Disorders?
Several conditions can affect the spine. The most customary spinal disorders that we treat are:
|Degenerative Spine And Disc Conditions||Degenerative Spine And Disc Conditions
Other Spine Conditions And Disorders
Which Are The Causes Of Spine Disorders?
There is a great range of causes for spinal problems that may or may not affect the particular condition.
Note: There are several conditions for which the causes will be unknown.
The most commonly experienced causes are:
- Meeting with an accident or falling from somewhere
- Congenital or Hereditary disorders
- Inflammation of the infection like issues
- Injuries (Minor or Traumatic)
- Degenerative wear and tear (That may concern age)
If you are experiencing any of the following situations, then it is high time, that you should try to get off from it as it will put you at the risk of suffering from spinal disorders:
- Obesity issues or the perpetual weight gain
- If you are using the inappropriate and improper lifting techniques
- Nutritional and lifestyle habits:
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Low Calcium Intake
- If you are suffering from any of the following conditions:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Thyroid diseases
- If you are over-exercising or indulge
- If you are following a poor posture for sitting constantly
- If you are actively trying to do strenuous activities
Which Are The Signs And The Symptoms Of Spine Disorders?
- Atypically rounded shoulders
- Pain in the back or neck
- Dysfunction in the bladder and the bowel movement
- Radiation of the pain in the arms or the legs
- Ultimate stiffness and the tightness
- The appearance may come out to be uncommon
- Continuous numbing and tingling sensations in the arms or legs.
How Are Spine Disorders Diagnosed?
The diagnosis of spine disorders will involve:
Meeting with the doctors:
- Physical examination
- Discussion about the following
- Personal history
- Family history
- Risk Factors
- Neurological examination
Depending on the individualistic condition, the doctor will recommend the following tests:
It uses radio waves for producing the ultimately detailed images of the spine. It is beneficial when the disorders or the injuries regarding the following is to be detected:
- Spinal Cord
It presents the doctor with 3D images of the spine. The X-ray images obtained from this technique are more detailed as compared to the plain X-rays.
If the fractures, injuries and chronic disorders concerning the following are to be detected, then X-rays are used:
In case, the doctor suspects that it is cancer that is causing you to suffer from discomfort, then a biopsy will be suggested in which the sample of the tissue.
Electrodiagnostic examinations are responsible for measuring the electrical activity that is usually generated by the muscles and the nerves. With this, the doctors can have a clear view of body parts that respond to the stimuli.
How Can Spine Disorders Be Treated?
The spine disorders can be treated with any of the following measures depending upon the
- Back Bracing
- If the cancer is detected, then the following options will be relied on:
- Tumour Removal
- Radiation Therapy
- If the injuries are disturbing the spinal problems, then ice or heat therapies will be suggested.
- If pain is the ultimate source of the discomfort, then corticosteroids or nerve blockers will make the condition better.
- If it is the case of mild pain, then the following options will come out to be the best:
- Pain Relievers
- Muscle Relaxers
- For rehabilitation, the doctor will suggest you keep with the sessions regularly.
- If it is the case of disc displacement, then surgery will be carried out. Besides, that surgical options will be best to accomplish the following;
- Fusing vertebrates
- For opening the spinal canal
- To repair the nerves
I was afflicted with perpetual pain in my back. No home and medical remedy were showing its effect, I still do not know the reason.
But no sooner, I visited Astha Super Speciality hospital, my health started getting better. They diagnosed me with the help of the tests and prepared the treatment plan accordingly. Now, I am completely fit and fine.
Thank you, Astha!
I was down with cancer in my spine in 2019. Luckily, I was able to detect the symptoms and approached the right kind of hospital (Astha Superspeciality hospital) at the right time. I underwent surgery which came out to be successful. All credit for my better condition goes to the hospital staff.
May you progress by leaps and bounds!
If you are suffering from any of the symptoms of spinal problems or disorders, then please do not delay even for a second to visit the super specialists of our hospitals.
We are recognised for carrying out the surgical procedures in the best possible way.
When do I contact the doctor?
You need to consult the doctor immediately in case of seizures and blackouts. While some of these symptoms may be a result of other medical condition, it is always advisable to receive immediate medical attention. Repeated seizures can cause serious injury and must never be ignored.Book an Appointment