Urologist in Ludhiana
Urologist in Ludhiana, Urology is the medical and surgical specialty to deal with male and female diseases related to the urinary tract and male reproductive organs. In Punjab, Urologists are surgeons and clinical doctors to address all your concerns correctly.
What is urology?
The doctor helps to examine and diagnose the urological problems as well as perform surgery and treatment which are easy to diagnose and help to solve the problem with ease.
At our hospital, the experts are trained and provide comprehensive care throughout the treatment course. The patient is given the best experience along with the advanced treatment which makes it easier for them to get the solution to their problems.
Looking for the best hospital in Punjab, then visit Aastha Kidney And Super-specialty Hospital. Due to our quality service and treatment plan, we are known as the Best Urology Hospital in Ludhiana.
Welcome to the Department of Urologic Surgery
Urology is the specialty that deals with comprehensive diagnostic and treatment options that come with a wide range of pediatric and adult conditions. Some of them include prostate, urinary incontinence, kidney cancer, kidney stone, male infertility, and kidney dysfunction.
Diseases which are linked to a male and female urinary tract which includes ureters, bladder, kidney, and urethra. The doctor can also treat male reproductive organs like a scrotum, prostate, penis, testes, etc.
The urologist is a specialist in giving treatment for urology care. The doctor will give the surgery along with a detailed understanding of internal medicines and how to take care of your health. So, consulting the urologist will help to deal with many clinical problems.
Conditions and Treatments
- Benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH)
- Holmium laser enucleation of the prostate (HoLEP)
- Transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP)
- Bloodless enucleation of very large glands
- 180W XPS (Xcellerated performance system) GreenLight (GL) laser prostate surgery
- Magnetic resonance-guided focused ultrasound (MRgFUS)
- Radical prostatectomy
- Non-invasive treatment for low-grade and low-risk cancers
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL)
(Non-invasive, no-anaesthesia along with day-care treatment of smaller stones)
- Ureteroscopy (URS)
(The removal of ureter stones with a fine endoscope and size of ballpoint refill and holmium laser)
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL)
(A minimally invasive keyhole surgery under anesthesia that can be used to treat stone on any size. The patient can get back to home in 2 days)
Kidney Failure and Renal Transplantation
- Insertion of continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis (CAPD) catheters
- Dialysis access
- Arteriovenous (AV) fistulae creation
Renal Transplantation Surgery
- Donor and recipient surgery
- Transplant from cadavers
- Laparoscopic donor surgery
- Swap transplant
- Open surgical and endoscopic management for all pediatric urology problems and conditions
- Minimally invasive surgery or ‘keyhole surgery’
In this case, the pain is less and the patient can get back home in 3 to 4 days. The recovery is fast along with healing. In most cases, the patient can get back to a normal routine on time.
When do I contact the doctor?
You need to consult the doctor immediately in case of seizures and blackouts. While some of these symptoms may be a result of other medical condition, it is always advisable to receive immediate medical attention. Repeated seizures can cause serious injury and must never be ignored.Book an Appointment