The list of urology procedures that can be used to treat the male problems
The patients visit the urologists in Ludhiana whenever they have any problem or complication with the urinary organs like the bladder, urethra, ureter and adrenal glands. So let’s discuss variegated procedures to treat such problems:
- Vasectomy – The male birth control
Vasectomy is an outpatient procedure that is usually completed in no more than 20 to 30 minutes. The procedure aims to permanently exclude the sperms from the semen by sealing the vas deferens which is accountable for transporting the sperms to the semen from the testicles.
- Vasectomy Reversal: Be a father again
When the male has changed his mind & he wants to father a child, then vasectomy reversal is the procedure he relies on. The success of the procedure depends upon the crucial factors. With the use of the microsurgical technique, an effort is induced by the urologist to repair the sealed vas deferens.
- Cystoscopy: Diagnoses the bladder and urethra
To determine whether the male is bothered with the problem of an enlarged prostate or any malignancy, the cystoscopy is taken into account which helps to diagnose the external lining of the urethra and the bladder. For this, an instrument named cystoscope which incorporates the camera at the termination point of the long tube helps to carry out the diagnosis.
- Ureteroscopy & Lithotripsy: Treats the kidney stones
- To diagnose and treat the problem of kidney stones, ureteroscopy is considered. This is a long tube that is inserted in the kidneys through a long way that passes through the urethra, bladder and ureters.
- As far as the treatment of the kidney stones is concerned, if the stones are tiny or quintessentially small in size, then solely with the help of the ureteroscope these can be eliminated.
- But if these stones are large, then the first step involves fragmentation the latter stage includes the extrication.
- Orchiopexy: Treats the undescended testicle
The undescended testicle is a situation in which the testicles are not in their proper place. To make it locate in the appropriate situation, the orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that does the purpose.
- Penile Plication: Treats the extreme bending of the penis
A slight bending of the penis when it is erect is normal. But if you are having problems engaging in intercourse because of the extreme next, then it ends treatment. The treatment procedure for this has been designed which is known as a penile plication.
- Penile Implants & Prosthesis: Treats erectile dysfunctioning
If the male is suffering from erectile dysfunctioning and with the use of several ED treatments, it has not been tested yet. Then the urologist with the help of the prosthesis devices induces the capability in the male to get an erection and to have sex.
- Male circumcision: Removal of the penis tip
This procedure is performed on newborn boys in which the tip that covers the penis is removed.