What should you know about kidney failure? Which hospital should you visit?
When the kidneys stop working all of a sudden, then it can account for acute kidney failure. According to the urologist in Ludhiana, “It is acute renal failure.” But the reader should know that acute kidney failure is not always.” If kidneys would not have been there then there would be no system for blood purification and preventing the antioxidants from entering the body. As it is obvious, the kidneys can not work properly if they are damaged.
Which are the symptoms of the failure of kidneys?
- Infrequent urination
- Swollen legs, feet, and the ankles
- Very tired
- Short breath
- Joint Pain & Swelling
- Loss of appetite
- Chest pain
- Pressure on the chest
- Muscle twitching
- Stomach pain
- Back pain
Which are the causes of acute kidney failure?
If owing to any condition, the blood flow is getting obstructed to reach the kidneys.
- Urine blockage:
Sometimes, some factors obstruct the kidneys to pass the urine. That sometimes creates issues in the working and functioning of the kidneys.
- Direct attract
The direction of the following makes the kidneys unable to respond to the outer attacks.
How is the failure of the kidneys diagnosed?
Kidney failure is diagnosed by the following:
- Serum potassium and Urea nitrogen
- Urine tests
- Serum sodium
- Imaging tests
- Urine output measurement
- Kidney biopsy (renal biopsy)
Which are the treatments for kidney failure?
The kidneys can get healed by themselves. You can take the following measures in account for the rehabilitation of the kidneys:
- Dietary changes
One can heal the kidneys by making dietary changes in the account. These dietary changes should include the intake of healthy supplements.
You can get the condition ameliorated with the help of the prescribed medications. Make sure you are not giving a miss to any of your dosages.
Make sure you are participating in regular exercise and yoga practices. It is important for you because your kidneys remain functioning.
Which hospital is best for the treatment related to the kidneys?
- Aastha Kidney & Super Speciality Hospital is the best for kidney treatment since it is equipped with all the advanced technology that is required to carry out the treatment.
- Besides, who can forget about the cost factor which is super essential for the patient who is looking for the treatment?
- Each patient wants to get treated from a hospital that has a staff of good expertise and high experience. So you will be glad to know that the doctors who are practicing in the Astha hospital are highly qualified and quintessentially trained.
- The patients in this hospital are treated with the utmost compassion and the love that they feel at home when they are admitted.